Confidence & Motivation Course
The predominate aim of the programme is to help the
participants develop their confidence and increase
motivation, key skills employers look for when
recruiting. The participants will learn about
themselves through a programme of task lead
Experiential Learning Initiatives designed to
highlight skills such as time keeping,
communication, problem solving and work ethics.
Adventure based learning is based on building self
esteem, working as a team, leadership,
confidence, challenges and interpersonal skills.
Participants will also learn to adapt and have a
greater understanding of group dynamics, all of which
will increase the employability of the individual.
The special characteristics of outdoor experiencial
learning expands the boundaries and comfort zones,
increases the participants confidence and
encourages the progression to employment or further
- 10 Days – (9.00am – 2.00pm)
- Mon – Fri (2 weeks)
- East Coast Adventure, Warrenpoint & Rostrevor, Co Down
- “Steps to Work” eligibility
- Contact your Personal Adviser and ask to be referred to the course
- They will direct you to Wade Training to register
- You can also contact us directly on 028-417 53535 to find out the next starting date
- A “must do” course – Fantastic!
- Check out our social media sites for regular special offers and competitions
- Tel: 0044 (0) 28 417 53535
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org