Enjoy a relaxing tour in a canoe where the Mountains of Mourne Sweep down to the sea.
Carlingford Lough with its sheltered waters, and the more adventurous Mourne Coastline, offer some of Ireland’s most scenic and varied canoeing.
We can provide private tours to suit all ages and abilities, from simple 2 hour sessions to a full day tour including lunch. Along the way you can also get close to our seal colony and if you’re lucky catch sight of some larger marine mammals that frequent our wonderful shores.
• Minimum age 8 years old, children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Available throughout the year depending on weather conditions.
• Bring swimwear, towel and old trainers.
• Extreme weather conditions can affect this activity, please check with the sales office the day before your experience.
• A canoeing lesson/experience generally lasts between 2 and 3 hours.
All our canoeing experiences include equipment hire, a qualified guide and tuition.