Get ready to travel up river as you ascend your way through the canyons, swimming through pools of the crystal clear mountain water that originate high in the Mourne Mountains.
Our wet and wild bouldering experience gives you the chance to find out first hand why bouldering is causing such a splash in the world of extreme sports.
Led by an experienced instructor, you’ll crawl and clamber your way past any obstacles that block your path, so get ready for a soaking because things are going to get messy!
Incorporate elements of Deep-water soloing (DWS), also known as psicobloc, is a form of solo rock climbing that relies solely upon the presence of water at the base of a climb to protect against injury from fallings from the generally high difficulty routes. Its a blast and should be done!
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Available all year round.
- Dress for the weather, old, loose fitting clothes are ideal. Boots or trainers with a good grip are essential. If it’s raining bring a spare set of clothes to change into.
- Extreme weather conditions can affect this activity, please check with the climbing centre the day before your experience.
- This is a half day experience so expect around 3-4 hours of abseiling.
- Min Numbers 4 participant, max 8.