We are so pleased to be open again from 17th July, we are very excited to welcome our campers back, we have missed you all. Here are all the changes and measures we are putting into place to keep everything as safe as possible for everyone.
- All facilities onsite will continue to be deep cleaned by us at every change over. Our staff will also be deep cleaning shared facilities throughout your stay.
- We will also be providing cleaning equipment in every shared area so that our guests can also help to keep the space safe for themselves and others. For your own protection we would be grateful if you could sanitise shared facilities after your own use. Our staff will be cleaning the site regularly but outside of these times to keep the facilities safe for everyone we would be grateful if this could also be done. Products will be provided in the shared facilities to do this.
- Other measures have been introduced are to limit 1 person per pod in the kitchen hut at a time. Please clean the kitchen hut after use so that it is safe and ready to be used by the next guest from another pod.
- We will no longer be providing bed linen or firewood packs, we ask guests to bring their own bed linen/sleeping bags and firewood packs along with them for your stay with us.
- Please bring anything else with you that you need to keep yourself safe and continue to take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing in respect of protection from COVID-19.
- If you are feeling at all unwell or have a temperature before your arrival please could we ask that you do not visit, as other families may be in staying at the same time. If you become unwell during your stay, please advise us immediately and leave the site.
- Finally, please could we just ask that you follow government guidelines with regard to social distancing and cleaning, hygiene and handwashing procedures.
Arrival available from: 3.00pm
Check Out: 12.00pm
Upon arrival please make your way to your pod, each pod is numbered and you will find your designated pod on your confirmation email. Pods 1-4 are on the lower level and pods 5&6 are on the upper level. Staff are offsite but emergency contact numbers are left on the main buildings front door, should be you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. On departure please leave the keys to your pod in your pod door, our cleaning staff will collect them.