Get the kids out this for some serious shredding on the Rostrevor Mountain Bike Trails.
The day will kick off at 11.00am starting from Rostrevor Mountain Bike Centre, the expedition will start working on bike skills and riding ability finishing off with some riding time on the bottom section of Mega Mission to practice cornering, jumps and rolling.
This programme is designed for those that can already ride a bike and specifically designed to encourage bike confidence and improve riding skills.
1:6 Ratio as per National Governing Body Guidelines.
Duration: 11:00 - 1:00 (2 hours)
Rider experience: Little Rippers (beginner to intermediate)
Meeting Point: Rostrevor Mountain Bike Centre
What to bring:
- A certified cycling helmet
- Weatherproof clothing is a necessity.
- Please ensure that the bike you turn up with is in full working order and is relevant for the day.
- Mountain Bike Shorts or Tracksuit Bottoms
- Must have mountain biking experience