Mountain Bike experience
Trails and Ales
The Mourne Mountains have some of the best mountain biking available in Northern Ireland. Our guides will outfit you with a top of the range mountain bike and all the equipment you need to take to the trails safely. Along the way, we will stop for a picnic made from local produce. This experience is a true taste of Mournes.
Things to bring:
As this is a strenuous day in the mountains bringing suitable clothing and equipment is very important. Please ensure you have the following
• hat, gloves and neck scarf such as buff
• sun hat and sunscreen if appropriate
• full waterproof outer clothing
• plenty of layers with no cotton or jeans
• hill walking specific shoes or boots that are well broken in (NOT new)
• backpack with extra socks, lunch and snacks and at least 3l of water
• Some plaster and painkillers encase you need them
• any medication you require
Maximum Group Size
Max 8, please call for larger group sizes
all year round
Extreme weather conditions can affect this activity, please check with the centre the day before your experience.
All children must be accompanied by an adult unless part of an organised group.
Donard Car Park, 5 Donard Park, Newcastle BT33 0HL