Guided Walking trail
The Super Seven
Things to bring:
As this is a strenuous day in the mountains bringing suitable clothing and equipment is very important. Please ensure you have the following:
- Neck scarf such as buff
- Sun hat
- Sun screen if appropriate
- Full waterproof outer clothing
- Plenty of layers with no cotton or jeans
- Hill walking specific shoes or boots that are well broken in (NOT new)
- Backpack with extra socks, lunch and snacks and at least 3l of water
- Some plaster and painkillers encase you need them
- Any medication you require
Maximum Group Size
Max 8, please call for larger group sizes
All year round
Donard Car Park, 5 Donard Park, Newcastle BT33 0HL
Extreme weather conditions can affect this activity, please check with the centre the day before your experience.
£360/pp (min 6 per booking) (max 8 persons)
Larger group booking please enquire
All children must be accompanied by an adult unless part of an organised group.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do help ensure you can take part and will do our best, taking account of safety and risk assessing in advance any additional requirements you may have. The outdoors is for everyone so call us if you’re not too sure.
“The Super Seven” Booking